- Home »
- Waterboy for Equestrian Activities
Waterboy for Equestrian Activities
Endurance competitors : Need to get that heart rate down quickly to give you the winning edge... you need WATERBOY!
Sure, you can use buckets and sponges - they are fine for when you want the water to run downwards. But when you want targeted cooling in exactly the right places and that water to be sprayed upwards or sideways, then that's when the 40litre WATERBOY comes into play. Ice can be added to the WATERBOY tank. The tank has a large lid and opening, so it's easy to quickly refill. The spray gun can be adjusted to give the right amount of spray. As well as efficiently lowering the heart rate, WATERBOY can also wash away the grit and dust from those hard to reach spots that could cause chafing.
Check out the details of the WATERBOY 40L
Everyone involved in equestrian activities: Need a water tank for your horse float or truck (including Ifor Williams floats), or portable high pressure water where there are sweaty, dirty, hot or thirsty horses… there should be a WATERBOY!
- A clean, cool horse is a happy, healthy horse
- Drinking water on tap anytime, anywhere
- Washing a horse when warm is easier and more effective
- Cool and revitalise hard working tendons
- Stimulate and speed up recovery by increasing circulation
- If competing, the constant stream of cool water reduces your horses temperature quickly enabling you to get back to your competition faster
- Powerful, yet controllable, washing ability regardless of whether there is good water pressure or power available nearby
- Wash mud and grime from your tack and equipment
- Finish up by washing out your trailer, float or truck
- Clean, refresh and water your horse, wherever you are
- Models on wheels more versatile than many existing water tanks in floats – simple, quiet and easy to move around
- Fixed unit 650mm wide - just the right width for Ifor Williams floats (and other floats and trucks of course)
- Higher pressure than most tanks that are built into floats.
- Versatility helps in crewing in the likes of endurance competitions
The unit originally designed to fit perfectly in the Ifor Williams floats: WATERBOY 80L Of course it will fit in most floats and comes with ratchet tie-in strap.
If you want flexibility and portability then the unit you need is: WATERBOY 40L This can be strapped into any float, and also fits neatly in the front of the Ifor Williams.
If you're not too worried about hosing out the float and are on a real budget then maybe our baby unit is all you need: WATERBOY 30L
And if you need hot water then all of our WATERBOY units can supply water to the PORTAHOT Gas Hot Water Heater to provide lovely warm water for both your horse and yourself.
Here are some comments from WATERBOY owners:
Even with the fancy water tank in my float, I much prefer the 40 litre WATERBOY on wheels – so versatile and better water pressure. KM, Wellington
I don't know how we used to manage without our WATERBOY. Towing two horses to competitions most weekends, we never leave home without a full tank. When we arrive at our destination the WATERBOY is used for everything from filling drinking buckets, washing the horses before and after competing, cleaning the float and cooling everyone off! SH, Wellington
I’ve had the 80 litre WATERBOY water tank for my float for over 4 years and wouldn’t be without it. Thanks guys. SJ
Fantastic service from Mark who went the extra mile in his customer service. I have washed my horses 5 to 6 times and washed my car and WATERBOY has still got lots of charge left. SC, Hawkes Bay
The 80 litre WATERBOY outdoor washer in our float has been a fantastic bonus as my daughter competes in show jumping and eventing. The water tank has made life so much easier when at horse shows. CM, greater Auckland
I use it for horses and my husband takes it to the mini-stock car races to rinse the car down before coming home.
The 40L WATERBOY on wheels was amazing at our competition, it’s simple, quiet and easy to move around, the extra speed we get when crewing when it is hot is super. I have been flat out using it at home too (we have shocking pressure in the wash bay!) and it has been a revelation. UK, Canterbury
The WATERBOY has to be one of the best horse gear assets! Having a decent pressured hose in the convenience of the horse float has made life so much easier for me. I love that I can finish a nice long trek in summer and then simply hose my horse down before the sweat dries on her and offer her clean water from our own source. Then back at home, float clean up is a breeze, just pick up any manure and then hose the float out with the WATERBOY, job done! I also had grazing at one point with limited water access and having the WATERBOY I was able to wet feeds, wash hands, fill hoof soaking boots etc all with ease. The amount of water that the tank holds is ample (I have the 80L) and the pressure from the hose is excellent. The way the tank is designed means that it takes up very little floor space in even a small float. The WATERBOY comes with quality fittings and charging the battery is super easy. I highly recommend the WATERBOY and think all horse owners should have one, then they wouldn't need to queue to use mine! FD, Tauranga